Active hotel in South Tyrol: summer experiences
Can you already hear the mountains calling? The surroundings of our active hotel in South Tyrol hold thousands of adventures for your summer holiday. Explore the colourful nature while hiking, conquer the trails by bike, enjoy the panoramic view while paragliding, get vertical while climbing at a high ropes course, and experience action while rafting down the Adige/Eisack river. Pure summer fun!
We are a member of the Wanderhotels!
What does that mean? It means we are officially among the best hiking and active hotels in South Tyrol and the entire Alpine region. All Wanderhotels in South Tyrol are united by their love of the mountains, nature, and being active. The hiking hoteliers grew up in the Alps and are true outdoor lovers. Starting from the hotel, certified hiking guides will take you on guided tours and show you their favourite places and routes off the beaten path.
6 reasons to stay at the most active hotel in South Tyrol
- Lots of activities, lots of possibilities, but no detours – start directly from the hotel!
- Real Wanderhotel hosts – we belong to the group of the best hiking hotels
- Maximum enjoyment – we spoil you with the best of what nature has to offer
- Healthy mountain air at 1,260 metres – free from pollen, allergy-friendly
- Holidays far from tourist hotspots – Pflerschtal remains largely untouched
- Cosy vibes, a great atmosphere, a pinch of tradition, and lots of modernity
Active at the hotel in South Tyrol
Our sporty mountain hotel in South Tyrol is located at 1,260 metres above sea level at the valley head of Pflerschtal. It is the ideal starting point for walkers, hikers, and alpinists. Active hiking holidaymakers can relax after exercising outdoors in our wellness area or cool off at one of the six waterfalls in the surrounding area.