The activeCARD – 1 card, 1,000 experiences
The activeCARD is a guest card for the holiday region of Sterzing-Ratschings-Gossensass. Upon arrival, we will give you your card to use throughout your stay. With it, you can use public transport and many lifts for free and get free admission to many museums. Please note that the card is only valid from May to November.
An overview of all the inclusive services
- The regional trains on South Tyrol’s railway lines (Brenner – Trento, Mals – Innichen)
- The local buses (regional and city buses)
- The following cable cars: Bolzano – Ritten, Bolzano – Kohlern, Vilpian – Mölten, Burgstall – Vöran, Mühlbach – Meransen
- The narrow-gauge railway on the Ritten plateau and the funicular railway up the Mendel
- PostBus Switzerland between Mals and Müstair (CH)
- The activeCARD allows free admission to around 80 museums, exhibitions, and collections in South Tyrol
- A varied weekly programme with several daily highlights (e.g. guided Alpine tour with e-bikes, circuit hike through Ladurns, sunrise hike, adventure climbing course, golf trial day, Alpine herb experience, and much more)
Discounts with the activeCARD
- Balneum Sterzing: 25% discount on all admission prices of the indoor and outdoor pool
- Golf course in Sterzing: 20% discount
- Skytrek high ropes course: 20% discount on all admission prices and family tickets
- Kräutergärten Wipptal: With a minimum purchase of €40.00, you will receive a fine herbal tea blend.
- Pardeller Brot Manufaktur: Two mini rolls of your choice for free!
- Rent and Go bike rental: 20% off the standard price
- Rafting Sterzing: 50% discount
- Sportmode Haller: With a minimum purchase of €30.00, we will give you an original Buff multifunctional gaiter for free
- Sportzone Stange: 50% discount on mini golf and nine-pin bowling
- Tandem flights: save €30.00