Ladurns, Monte Cavallo and Racines
Families will feel at ease – thanks to the coloured children’s attractions for beginners, kid’s animation staff and a truly unique kid’s park. In addition, you will find 15 km perfectly prepared slopes, cristalline snow and mountain huts that make your skiing day special with their traditionsal and delicious specialties.
- 15 km of easy, normal and difficult slopes with guaranteed snow
- fun park “Frontside”for snowboarders
- professional skiing instructors
- kid’s skiing school with “Gold” quality seal
- “Fichtis Kinderland” kid’s area with skiing classes and full-day or half-day animation
- baby care for kids from 2½ to 4 years
- training pasture with 3 conveyor belts for children & beginners
- drag lift for advanced beginners
The sunny mountain; skiing in the glorious winter sun, on perfectly wide slopes and stopovers in romantic and genuine mountain huts.
A vast skiing area – with 8 lifts in total, Racines is the biggest skiing area in the surroundings. Long downhill slopes and many connections make your skiing day extremely diversified and adventurous.
The biggest advantage of all three skiing areas is the fact that you only need one skiing pass in order to use all three. Buy one and get three – with all the included advantages!
We are glad to help you choosing the right skiing area for your needs and offer you maps and information you may need for free.